Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Email # TWO!!! SEPTEMBER 1, 2009

Hey guys, I don't have a lot of e-mail time again today, we went to the Campinas Temple this morning and got back this afternoon, it was beautiful and I had a great time, I just wish I had more time to e-mail and stuff. I did get the cookies from Mr. Cheneys and they were great, thanks for the internet time, milk, and cookies. My internet time will carry on next week since p-day ends soon today, so next week I will be able to send a much longer e-mail. Everything is still going great, I am learning more and more Portuguese each day, it is still a bit hard to understand whenever people talk to you, but not as hard to speak or pray. I can say a nice long prayer in Portuguese now, its great. I sent Emily, Camri, Emily, and Nana letters in the mail this week to reply to the ones they sent me, so be looking for those either end of this week or start of next week, because I can only send letters in the mail on Tuesdays, so anyways keep me updated on how everything is going at home. On Sunday I lead the music during Sacrament meeting, Sunday school, and Priesthood. We had great lessons and it was a good experience having to lead the music. It was a great joy getting the letters from Emily Hummel Thursday, and Nana, Emily, and Camri on Friday. Letters really help cheer me up (I don't usually get too sad anyways) so send letters if you can, right now I am leading my district with 4 letters, next two guys have 3, one with 1 letter, and the other 4 have not gotten anything yet. But mail gets everyone excited and really makes the day of the person who is getting the mail. One of the companions in my room is sick, so I really hope I don't get it, I would hate to get sick, he keeps sitting by me everytime, lol, just by chance I keep having to sit by him, its alright , I don't get sick (right dad). I am glad that people are asking about me, makes me feel good. Next week, I will bring my journal here with me and type all about my week in more detail. Keep having everyone write to me, it is great to hear from people.
I have been reading 2nd Nephi and Jacob in personal studay and those are two of my favorite books in the Book of Mormon, or O Livro De Mormon. Well, the area around here is great, there are buildings as far as the eye can see from our window. I am hoping to send some pictures soon. Things are still going very great here, we have a fireside every Sunday night and a devotional every Wednesday night, they are really great, we get to hear from some really good speakers, some are members of the Area 70, and Stake Presidents, etc. It is great.
I love all of you, thanks for the help and support.
Love, Elder Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment