Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am so sorry for not updating Chase's blog. For some reason, the blog won't let me copy and paste the email. It cuts off words, so each week I have to type his email in. Well, I don't have a printer, so my mom usually prints them off for me at school and gives them to me. This has not happened because there was a fire at the middle school in the room that houses the internet server and phones for the whole district so, they are without phones and computers. I will continue to keep you updated until the problem is resolved. Thank you for continuing to check on Chase!
Chase is doing WONDERFUL!! He is loving the area of Osasco! He is using the language beautifully and is getting excited to be able to talk to us on the phone so he can speak English for a change! He is teaching a lot of people and has brought a lot of inactive people back to church! He also gets to play soccer on his day off! He is happy and growing spiritually!
Thank you for checking in on him! I will update with a real email as soon as I can!!
Jeanna

1 comment:

  1. Always love to see Elder Caldwells updates...for a Mom of 6, the Blogmommy is doing great. Cindy Briggs

    ReplyDelete